There is a plethora of nutritional advice, diets, “expert” guidance, and just about anything you can imagine diet/food related out there in the blogosphere. Not all of them are bad, some are very very good, if you’re lucky enough to find them, but almost all of them have an end game. They have to keep you interested and with the advent of the internet, we are hungry for more, new, relevant information that suits our purpose. We do tend to hear what we want to hear, don’t we? So these experts are left to constantly bring you new, cutting edge information, or to hammer away that their way is the only way. Whatever it takes to maintain their following and, of course, their livelihood.
When we’re looking at our diet, especially when we are starting a new regimen, we say to ourselves, try to be perfect 80% of the time, don’t worry the other 20% isn’t everything we want it to be.Continue reading